WHAT IS ACCREDITATION?
Once you have passed all three of your assessments you would need to get each course you wish to teach accredited by us. An accredited course is one that has been approved by a professional body showing that your course has a high level of standard. Accredited courses count towards professional qualifications or registration with a professional body - which can benefit you in your career and, in some cases, be a legal requirement of the profession. Another benefit of gaining accreditation is that you and your students will be guaranteed insurance and be covered by one of our insurance partners!
To gain accreditation with us you will need to submit the following per course:
1. A Teaching qualification certificate (Become a Beauty Educator/Level 3 in Teaching & Education or equivalent)
2. Training qualifications of each course you want to accredit (e.g Classic lashes, Russian lashes, Gel nails.)
3. A training manual for each course you are submitting.
4. A Lesson plan for each course you're submitting
5. New application accreditation forms (which you will receive after purchasing accreditation below)
Choose from a payment option below depending on how many courses you wish to teach and accredit. After successful purchase you will be sent out our new application accreditation forms which you should fill out and send back along with the required documents mentioned above.